Why do you need this?
Exclusive right for a computer program or a database originates from the date the aforesaid objects are created. Thus origin of the rights for the above designated objects does not require a special registration. However, the author may register a computer program or a database in in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) in order to confirm its rights. Registration has many advantages for legal protection of the author and holder’s interests, in particular while resolving disputes on authorship, registration of license agreements, etc.
Registration of a computer program or a database includes the following
- Drafting and filing an application for registration of a computer program or a database;
- Correspondence with Rospatent, drafting petitions, replies to its requests;
- Keeping a Client timely informed in respect of the case;
- Grant of a certificate for a computer program or a database.
- Information about the Applicant;
- Information about computer program or database;
- Source code of a program (printout).
2 months upon application filing date
Ask a question
Still have questions? Call us 8-800-333-53-77