Trademarks are registered in the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent). In case of favorable decision of the Examiner, trademark certificate is issued that states exclusive rights for the trademark in respect of the goods and services designated in the certificate.
Trademark registration services include the following
- Test for identity and similarity;
- Optimal classification of goods and services claimed in accordance with the Nice Classification;
- Filing of applications for trademark registration before Rospatent;
- Correspondence with Rospatent, drafting petitions, replies to its requests;
- Trademark certificate Preparation and transfer to a client;
- Informing a Client in respect of the registration expiry date and necessity of its further renewal.
- Designation (device or word element) that you would like to have registered;
- List of goods and/or services, in respect of which trademark registration is required;
- The full Applicant name;
- The residence of the Applicant (according to the Charters of Association or similar document);
- Power of Attorney.
Intend to register your trademark in Russia?
In response to a request during 1 day, you receive:- decision of the Trademark Attorney (concerning) of your trademark patentability;
- test results on the identity among the registered trademark;
- full range of required classes of the Nice Classification necessary for the application;
- detailed calculation of the cost for trademark registration and expert recommendations for future work.
Ask a question
Still have questions? Call us 8-800-333-53-77